In the vacancy Technical Trainer you will be training Resellers, Engineers and Technical Sales Managers on relevant A/V topics. General responsibilities will be:
- Development and Execution of Training Programs for A/V Resellers;
- Keeps his own know technology know how up date;
- Participation at lunches and dinners as needed;
- Training and qualifying Applications Engineers and Technical Sales Managers on relevant topics;
- Assist in teaching the Internal Training Program to employees when necessary.
For the vacancy Technical Trainer we are looking for the right candidate:
- Strong and practical A/V experience in the field either with a A/V manufacturer or at a Reseller in a technical position that involves System Design;
- Well developed training skills and experience to conduct technical training on regular basis;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and in writing) other language(s) is a plus;
- Excellent presentation skills to address small/large audiences;
- In the vacancy Technical Trainer it's important to have strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment;
- The ability to operate self-directed and proactive on given task;
- Open for extra hours if required;
- This position requires occasional travels within Europe to support tradeshows and trainings on the road;
- Car driving license;
- Knows Microsoft PowerPoint and AutoCAD is a plus in the vacancy Technical Trainer.
Our client offers for the vacancy Technical Trainer:
- Top industry salary;
- Competitive benefits package (13th month, pension, health insurance contribution and much more);
- The vacancy Technical Trainer is a fulltime job for 40 hours a week.
Our client is an international company in the A / V (audio / visual) industry. They produce and deliver the complete infrastructure, including hardware and software for educational institutions, events and multinationals.