For the vacancy Desktop Publisher the main tasks are:
- You are mainly responsible to roll out localization projects for EMEA;
- One of the team’s key activities is the adaptation and internationalization of company collateral both in print and online;
- Main task of the vacancy Desktop Publisher consists of adapting existing English language marketing material to European standards;
- You will formatting or combining text, data, photographs or other visual graphic elements (product catalogs, brochures, trade show signs, flyers, etc.);
- Depending on the nature of the project, in the vacancy Desktop Publisher you will edit/correct text, and assist with file preparation duties such as image preparation, file collection, PDF creation, and file delivery to external vendors.
In the vacancy Desktop Publisher you have the following key responsibilities:
- DTP production work to create localized versions of MarCom collateral in different languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and Arabic);
- Production of material such as invitations and other marketing projects;
- Creates PDF documents from processed collateral;
- Manages the used content and the storage of created collateral also belongs to the vacancy Desktop Publisher.
In the vacancy Desktop Publisher the must have skills are:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in similar position;
- Must be comfortable performing DTP in a high volume production environment with peak phases and tight deadlines;
- Experience with Mac OS 10.6 is important for the vacancy Desktop Publisher;
- Strong proficiency in Adobe CS5 (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash);
- Experience with multimedia (PowerPoint) and webdesign (banners);
- For the vacancy Desktop Publisher you have experience with the process of pre-press and offset printing;
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills (folder/file structure);
- Good communication skills (verbal, written) in Dutch and English are mandatory, knowledge of other languages is a big plus;
- Available for 40 hours a week, workinghours from 9:00 – 17:30;
- For the vacancy Desktop Publisher you are living at max. 50 km from Amersfoort.
Our client offers for the vacancy Desktop Publisher:
- Competitive benefits package (13th month, pension, health insurance contribution and more);
- A fulltime week, 40 hours;
- A nice job within a b2b international environment.
Our client is an international company in the A / V (audio / visual) industry. They produce and deliver the complete infrastructure, including hardware and software for educational institutions, events and multinationals.